Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive VS ES
You’ll love Hayter Harrier 48 VS ES because it’s lightweight and easy to use. You won’t have to worry about getting stuck in thick grass or overgrown weeds thanks to its variable speed control that adjusts according to mowing conditions.
The Hayter Harrier 48VS is self-propelled, so you can easily walk behind it and steer by just pressing a button on the Briggs & Stratton® 675iS engine, which also has an InStart lithium-ion system for easy starting.
The variable speed control on this model goes from 1.8 – 3.3 mph, which is perfect for different operators and mowing conditions. The 70-litre grass bag makes it easy to collect clippings without having to stop or empty it too often. The product weighs only 43.8 kg, making it easier for anyone to operate!
Features you will love
The Hayter Harrier 48 is a top-spec, self-propelled mower with InStart® technology and a full-width rear roller. With its vari-pitch blade system, this beauty has been designed to effortlessly cut through long or wet grass for a finish that will make your neighbours green with envy.
Classic Lawn Stripes
Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
Easy to operate
Built-in self-propelled technology. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
Cut to the edge
Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grass bag can be lifted through the handlebars.